
The Picture that has a connection to my home is the ipod touch. Music always has been a major part of my life and thats due to the support of family and friends. When I listen to music it reminds me of home because at home all i did was listen to music and sing too. I always carry my ipod with me everywhere i go people can expect me to be wearing it around singing along with it. my parents bought me my first Ipod when I turned fifteen or sixteen. because it was either the ipod i carry or a ton of cds for the cd player. when I have my ipod and listen to music it reminds me of the times when my family and I drove places and we would hook up my ipod and listen to some of the music I had on their. not all the time did they like my music, but it was a nice comforting feeling.

Hey Ryan I'm Sam. I completely understand where you're coming from. Music is a huge part in my life as well and I'd be lost without my ipod too. lol Music has always been an out for me when life was all crazy and too much to bare. = )
ReplyDelete