Thursday, April 23, 2009

help wanted

So, this week has been kind of crazy. I cant wait for summer to be here! unfortunatly i have to work though. which sucks but thats okay i guess. If this school wasnt so damn expensive I most likely would not work full time hours but because it is I have to take as many hours as I can get. One problem this damn econmony sucks SO bad that i cant find a part time or full time job anywhere! it sucks. its expensive to live in chicago so i need a job so i can have money when school starts. its very stressful. I have always been the person who doesnt like to take money from people I dont know why but i dont, so i have a hard time taking money from my own parents for school. I have a bad habit of spending way to much on foolish things. having a budget is hard because i always want more then what my weekly budget is. now thinking of it. i am going to apply to some jobs.!

1 comment:

  1. I'll second your opinion about summer, it feels like these last three weeks are never going to end and the stress is building. I'm also always iffy about taking money from my own parents. Our generation has such a need to be independent, its actually pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete